[Zope] Patch to check all pages with html-tidy

Thomas Guettler Thomas Guettler <thomas@thomas-guettler.de>
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 12:47:51 +0200

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 11:33:15AM +0100, Andy McKay wrote:
> Im not sure I'd want to do this for every request, but maybe we could
> something like this to ZChecker, which finds bugs and issues in ZPT,
> DTML etc, including running ZPT through htmltidy?

This patch is of course only usefull for developing with zope. Since
it checks in HTTPResponse.py it only can access html and not ZPT or DTML.

I found no way to access the requested URL of the HTTPResponse. If
this would be possible, you could only check the pages which match a
regular expression.

 thomas

BTW, please cut unimporting parts of the email when you reply.

--
Thomas Guettler <guettli@thomas-guettler.de>
http://www.thomas-guettler.de