[Zope] MailForm Tutorial: how do I get a SMTP host?

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 10:38:53 -0700

You can either setup your own mailserver or use an SMTP service like
http://www.myrealbox.com

hth
AM

Paul K wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>This is not strictly speaking a question about zope, but my problem may be one that others have encountered and solved.
>
>I have been working through the tutorial on how to create a mail form:
>
>http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/MailForm
>
>One slight hitch: I don't have an SMPT host.  So my question is: how do I acquire one and get it working?  Do I need to install an email server?  Is there a good free open source email server for Windows that I could use?
>
>I should say: I am working on a networked Windows machine with an internet connection, and have a web-based email account.
>
>Many thanks in advance for any advice.
>
>Paul

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes