[Zope] big problem when upgrading from2.5.1 to 2.6.1

Jerome Alet alet@librelogiciel.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:21:57 +0200

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 08:47:06PM +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> There are known problems with (some) ZClasses when upgrading to
> Zope 2.6.1. There are solution for them (--> archive).

No solution for this problem there...

> I do not know whether your problem belongs to this class.
> I miss the "Error Type" and "Error Value" information.
> Usually, the know problems reference "'iclass' not found" (or
> something similar).

Sorry, it is something like (not at work yet to post the exact
message) :

        impossible to unpickle object oid "garbage"
        Error Value : None, traceback may contain clues.

"garbage" is a bucnh of non-printable characters

Unfortunately the traceback doesn't help me much.

I've succeeded at accessing it with a 2.5.1 installation,
and I've made a backup, now I'll try to reimport into
2.6.1 tomorrow if possible.

Thanks for your help anyway

Jerome Alet