[Zope] Re: big problem when upgrading from2.5.1 to 2.6.1

Jerome Alet alet@librelogiciel.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:26:39 +0200

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 10:16:23AM +0200, Josef Meile wrote:
> --- In zope@yahoogroups.com, Jerome Alet <alet@l...> wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 08:47:06PM +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> > >
> > > There are known problems with (some) ZClasses when upgrading to
> > > Zope 2.6.1. There are solution for them (--> archive).
> >
> > No solution for this problem there...
> Wrong! It was discussed several months ago.

So easy when you know what words to search.

I think you should add "traceback info may contain clues" in your
howto so that googleing for this very specific message would be
successfull.

Also your solution says "I will assume that you have also a fresh
installation of Zope 2.6.0 without anything on it and of course your
old Zope 2.5.1".

As specified in my previous message, my problem is (was I hope) that
I don't have my old Zope 2.5.1 ! This means that your solution, in
case I had found it, was unusable at that time, i.e. before I tried to
downgrade.

Thanks anyway for your very valuable help.

PS : I already know who I have to blame for not having a backup,
     thank you very much.

Jerome Alet