[Zope] Can # of query results returned be limited?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 20:03:28 +0200

Michael Lewis wrote at 2003-4-9 17:28 -0600:
 > I was just wondering if the total number of query results returned on a
 > dtml-in Catalog could be limited.  I know that "size=" limits the batch
 > size, but can't seem to find if it is possible to limit the total
 > number.

I think you can limit the number of results returned
by catalog searches. When I am right then this is new in
Zope 2.6.1. I did not yet used this feature
(but only read Casey's "Catalog optimizations for Zope 2.6.1
which mentions this).
You must look at the source (--> Products/ZCatalog/ZCatalog.py;
"searchResults").

Dieter