[Zope] neverending thread: zope ssl apache UPDATED

patrick sullivan paddie@rocketmail.com
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 11:10:50 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, sorry forget to CC the list.
I fixed it.  When I configured openssh it
modded my httpd.conf adding a new VirtualHost
directive named

<VirtualHost _default_:443>

that was f-ing up my VirtualHost entry.  Soooo, I
added the correct RewriteRule to the above directive
and !Tada!  is works.

Didn't CC the list because of embarresment ... =)

patrick

http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/https/mems.zyvex.com:443/VirtualHostRoot/$1