[Zope] invoking a page template multiple times to display multiple sets of data

Alec Munro alec.munro@eoascientific.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:04:40 -0300

I have an array containing two objects of the same type. I have a page
template that creates an HTML representation of an object of that type,
based on the knowledge that an object of that type will be in variable X
. I want both objects to be displayed on the same page, in different
places.
I could accomplish this by wrapping the page template in a script,
telling that script explicitly which object to use, and having the
script set variable X to be equal to the object. But so far I have shied
away from having a level of python between my page templates.
I'm wondering if anyone has another solution to my problem, or can give
me information on the advantages or disadvantages of doing it the way I
described above.
For perspective, the object in question represents an address, and the
page I'm having trouble with must display both the shipping and billing
addresses.

Thanks for your time,

Alec Munro