[Zope] CookieCrumbler Question

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:54:34 -0700

Hi,

I use a cookiecrubler with my user folder to authenticate users on our
site. I would like to put the login_form and logging_in pages in the
https domain.

Our regular domain is www.domain.com and I want to use rewrite rules so
that if
 - a user types in http://www.domain.com
 - they get redirected to https://www.domain.com
 - then get posted out to https://www.domain.com/logging_in which
 - then redirects to either insecure pages or secure pages depending on
came_from

The location of the pages doesnt change. My question is will that cause
any problems regarding which domain it authenticated to and which domain
the authenticated only resources are in (http vs https)

TIA
AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes