[Zope] What do we want in the way of Zope binary distributions?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
16 Apr 2003 14:00:52 -0400

FWIW, the installation and configuration process for 2.7 will be
different than others in the 2.X series, so you may end up maintaining
two significantly different build generators if you intend on "signing
up" to them for both 2.6 and 2.7/8/9, etc.  Just a heads-up.