[Zope] Re: Pluggable brains sample using Script (Python) (J Cameron Cooper)

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:21:44 +0200

On  Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:15:35 -0500 GMT (..4:15 where i live(GMT+2) )
Julian Sanchez asked the Zope mailinglist about the following:

JS> BTW, I noticed that once you get an instance of the object, you *can* read
JS> the attributes (which of course correspond to the columns from the SQL
JS> query), but it doesn't let me change the values unless I create "wrapper
JS> methods" inside the class.

JS> Is that a Zope security thing, bug, unimplemented feature... do you know?

It has at least been reported as a bug by both me and Dieter Maurer
IIRC - although Dieter's report seems to be lost.

http://collector.zope.org

--
Geir Bækholt