[Zope] TextIndexNG QueryParser Difficulties

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:27:47 +0200

What Zope version are you running? There were some fixes for 2.6 and 2.7
with acquisition wrappers passed to the constructor of indexes. In fact I
have
not seen this problem with TextIndexNG 1.09 and Zope 2.6/2.7 during the last
time (it is running in this combination in production on several sites).

-aj

--On Donnerstag, 17. April 2003 9:00 Uhr -0700 Steve McMahon