[Zope] help with dtml and sql---counting database rows with sql method

Sean Kelley sean@horse101.com
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 11:02:08 -0700

--------------080207060202040508050701

Thanks- I tried this and get the error:
<Shared.DC.ZRDB.Results.Results instance at 0x9fc69cc>
Any ideas what this means?

Dario Lopez-K=E4sten wrote:

> [...]

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Thanks- I tried this and get the error:<br>
&lt;Shared.DC.ZRDB.Results.Results instance at 0x9fc69cc&gt;<br>
Any ideas what this means?<br>
Dario Lopez-K&auml;sten wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">----- Original Message -----