[Zope] Search Upload Docs.

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:03:20 +0200

Create a field index on "bobobase_modification-time" and use range search
to for all indexed items since a given date. Since Zope 2.6 you can also
use a DateTime or DateTimeRange index. In CMF there is already
an index "created" or "Created" that can be reused. Maybe check
the ZCatalog chapter of the Zope Book for details.

-aj

--On Montag, 21. April 2003 10:54 Uhr -0400 "Patel, Tejash"