[Zope] how to config zope server with ht://Dig Search Engine.

Hamzat Kamal k_hamzat@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:05:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody,

I have an idea of how to config ht://Dig Search Engine with Apache server,
can somebody assist me on how to config this software with zope server
runing on Linux RedHat. I will also like to know if zope server has it own
built-in search engine like ht://Dig Search Engine.

Thanks in anticipation.

kamal

=====
Hamzat kamaldeen Ishola Dnet Systems Limited. 223 Ikorodu Road, Lagos. Nigeria. 234 1 7749381, 234 08033011305 --- If Mistake is an opportunity to see better, then do not fear it, but ready to admit it. NOTE: Sentimental decisions are not mistakes but failures !!!