[Zope] Editing Question

Simon swithers@as2.dm.egate.net
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:46:14 -0400 (EDT)

I am just starting to play around with Zope, and one thing that I would
like to do it to provide custom editing interfaces for a page.

What I am thinking is (as an example) an article or paper that has say, a
title, an abstract, a body and a few other components.  I am thinking that
DTML Documents are the way to go for these components.

What I would like to do it put next to each section, an "edit" button, the
onclick handler will set the content-editable proprety of the associated
text block to true, and will reveal save and undo buttons. This, I have no
trouble with, but what I cannot see how to do in Zope, is to have the save
button post the new content to the DTML document that it belongs in.

Is there a good solution to this?

Thanks in advance,
Simon