[Zope] wysiwyg and htmlarea

Teo Mayo tmm@tid.es
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:24:13 +0200

There is another html editor in
http://sourceforge.net/projects/collective (CMFVisualEditor). It play=
smoothly in normal situation (probably, it has a problem with the
navegation tree which insert an image if you have defined local roles=
 in
folders...). But my problem was, and I can=B4t solve it (I=B4m very n=
ear, I
hope), that I can=B4t integrate the vysiwyg editor with every text ar=
ea
use in TTWTypes. Now, I am trying to change the widget of the Text Ar=
ea
in the formulator methods in order to always use the wysiwyg editor i=
every text area.
Anyone has a better idea (I am sure there is a better way....)

    Teo

Fearless Froggie ha escrito: