[Zope] Installation problems with the "PluginIndexes" Product

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:59:25 +0200

What do you mean with installing them in Zope 2.5.1? Pluggable Indexes
are used by the Zcatalog. There is nothing to be installed since they
are part of the Zope 2.5 core. Check the Zope Book and learn how
to use the ZCatalog.

-aj