[Zope] Zope Python OO]

Patrick W. Fraley pf@comsulting.de
24 Apr 2003 17:25:55 +0200

Thank you everybuddy for your responses.  I will look into the product
thing.

I also ordered the Zope Bible and Creating Web Applications with Zope,
but they do have a 2 - 3 week shipping time so until then you will have
to put up with my newbie questions ;)

Thanx
Patrick

Am Don, 2003-04-24 um 16.44 schrieb Dennis Allison:

> Actually, I think
>
> http://www.zope.org/Members/maxm/HowTo/easyProduct
>
> is a better place to start.  Also, read the development guide.  The Zope
> Bible book has some useful information as well.
>
> On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Lennart Regebro wrote:
>
> > Patrick W. Fraley wrote:
> > > I am working on a project which will make use of a lot of python code.
> > > And I just ran accros a problem trying to use python OO within zope.
> > >
> > > I created a python script:
> >
> > Python scripts, since they are creatable through the web, have severe
> > restrictions on what you can do, as a safety precaution. So you can't
> > access anything starting with underscore, for example.
> >
> > Start with a "boring product", I don't have the link, but search for it
> > on www.zope.org.

COMsulting Gerhard Faehling GmbH
Patrick W. Fraley
Oeverdieker Weg 6