[Zope] reStructuredText installation

Mark Gibson mark@kaivo.com
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:02:59 -0600

I installed the backport for Zope 2.6.

Untarring the installation rewrites Products/PythonScripts/standard.py
to import restructured_text from DocumentTemplate.DT_Var.  Dt_Var
doesn't have restructured_text.  This causes problems when tyring to
import anything from PythonScripts/standard in a python script.  Is
there something missing from the installation?  Or is there something
I'm missing?

It would be nice to be able to use a restructured_text format in
python scripts, what's a good way to do this?

I've been looking at the ReStructuredText Document which works well.
I'd like to be able to use html in a ReStructuredText Document.  Is
there a way to have the ReStructuredText Document leave html as is,
instead of quoting it?

Thanks,
Mark