[Zope] Temporary Folder in 2.6.0

Antonio Beamud Montero antonio.beamud@linkend.com
25 Apr 2003 09:19:54 +0200

El jue, 24 de 04 de 2003 a las 21:58, Dieter Maurer escribis:
> Antonio Beamud Montero wrote at 2003-4-24 13:10 +0200:
>  > I'm not able to create a TemporaryFolder from my Product code.
>  > With Zope 2.5.0 all works fine, but when I try to use my Product with
>  > 2.6.0 and create a TemporaryFolder the next message appears:
>
> You may consider upgrading to Zope 2.6.1...

Ops, sorry, the Zope version I'm using is the 2.6.1

>  > ...
>  > Error Type: AttributeError
>  > Error Value: 'None' object has no attribute 'register'
>  >         manage_fixupOwnershipAfterAdd
>  >       * Module AccessControl.Owned, line 113, in changeOwnership
>  >
>  > AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'register'
>
> Strange.
>
>    It looks as if "get_transaction()" would return "None".
>
> I do not know why it would do that.

Some times it works and other, strangely no. Especially when I try to
call this a method like this with XMLRPC or SOAP...

Well I go to investigate the causes and I'll send a message with the
results...

Thanks
--
Antonio Beamud Montero <antonio.beamud@linkend.com>