[Zope] Download from Zope with html format

Passin, Tom tpassin@mitretek.org
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:45:43 -0400

[Paul Winkler]

> On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 04:54:35PM -1000, Tri Quach wrote:
> >=20
> > Please help me with this.  I need to download my web page=20
> from Zope in html format, so that I can use Dreamweaver to=20
> edit.  I tried to export to my local PC, but the file was in=20
> Zexp format.  Dreamweaver couldn't read the file.

> save it the same way you'd save any web page from your browser.

I don't think that is what Tri wants.  That would only give a poulated
instance of the page, not the template (DTM or ZPT).

Try to connect from Dreamweaver to Zope using FTP or WEBDAV, but search
the list archives because some people have (IIRC) reported problems
doing this (maybe problems were  only with WEBDAV).  You have to create
the document, method, etc., first in Zope, then you can edit it.

Cheers,

Tom P