[Zope] Disappointed by VerboseSecurity

Eugene Morozov jmv-lists@linux-ink.ru
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 18:15:46 +0400

Hello!
I've just installed VerboseSecurity product to resolve problems with
my site but it doesn't print anything really useful:

Unauthorized: Your user account does not have the required
permission. Access to 'title' of (DTMLDocument instance at 8fb4738)
denied. Your user account, Anonymous User, exists at
/acl_users. Access requires one of the following roles:
['Authenticated', 'Manager']. Your roles in this context are
['Anonymous']. (Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the
standard error message.)

But I want to know access to `title' of which DTML Document is
denied. I have plenty of DTML Documents including each other and
methods querying `title' property. :((
Eugene