[Zope] NewBie DTMl Help

S K Rahman srahman@tracmail.com
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 20:11:22 +0530

Thanx for the reply,

Unfortunately it does not works as well. Some Error "global name
'password' is not defined" problem.
I tried hunting the current zope apps looking for some info but it seems
all of them reply of the zope auth method.
Just in case remember any link with the information I am looking for
please let me know.

BTW is there any revelant call for revelant thing like dtml-call that
returns the value from ZSQL method that can me compared?

Regards