[Zope] Site on a CD for Windows?

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Mon Aug 4 09:55:17 EDT 2003

--On Montag, 4. August 2003 9:39 Uhr +0100 Marc Burgauer
<marc@sharedbase.com> wrote:

> My questions:
> Has somebody created something like this for Windows and could point me
> towards what I need to do?

I know of at least one example. A company from Berlin produced a Zope-based
CD application containing a list of drugs available/allowed in Germany
("Rote Liste").
If necessary I could give you a contact address.

> Is there free software to create the installer, ideally supporting an easy
> way to un-install as well?
> What requirements exist on Windows? (In other words, what can go wrong?)

There are some...maybe google it.

-aj