[Zope] online collaboration tool

Encolpe DEGOUTE edegoute@nuxeo.com
Mon Aug 4 15:55:06 EDT 2003

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 10:16:56 -0400
"Ramon Linan" <rlinan@truality.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>=20
> Here is the situation,
> My company is using eroom, they spent lot of money every month paying thi=
s tool, eroom is an online collaboration tool, I know that can be done with=
 Zope, I am just starting using Zope, I Love it... the fact is that they wa=
nt to get rid of it and me, I need some good argument for not loosing my jo=
b... I think if I can convince then of letting me developed a Zope version =
of eroom that would keep me safe here for a while.
>=20
> My question is... which product can I use to do online collaboration?=20

You can use the nuxeo groupware suite for CPS (Collaborative Portal Server)
http://www.nuxeo.org/groupwaresuite

CPS alone can be done your job too.
http://www.nuxeo.org/cps
http://www.nuxeo.org/cps/CPS_RELEASE_2.2rc2_pre1.tgz

--=20
Encolpe DEGOUTE, Ing=E9nieur Logiciel, Nuxeo SARL: Zope Service Provider.
Mail: edegoute@nuxeo.com - Tel: +33 (0)1 40 33 79 18
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps
Gestion de contenu web / portail collaboratif / groupware / open source