[Zope] How to encrypt passwords in Zope??

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <lists@elvix.com>
Tue Aug 5 09:35:23 EDT 2003

On  Tue, 05 Aug 2003 05:54:29 +0000 GMT (..7:54 where i live(GMT+2) )
Anitha George asked the Zope mailinglist about the following:
 =20
> Hi all
>      I have developed an application in Zope and want to store the pass=
words=20
> in encrypted form in the database i.e Postgresql.Please could someone h=
elp=20
> me out with this.???

ExUserFolder's postgres authentication-source does this.
You can either just install it and see if it meets your needs, or you
can have a look at the sources to see how things are done :)

http://www.zope.org/Members/TheJester/exUserFolder/

--
Geir B=E6kholt