[Zope] CacheManager missing in 2.6.2b4 :-(

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue Aug 5 12:40:44 EDT 2003

Hi,

I introduced a cache manager on http://www.bay-c.co.uk to cache the page
templates that generate the two lower boxes in the right column, sincethese
don't change very often.

When I first did this, all worked amazingly well.

However, I just checked the cache manger stats page today and I'm getting 25
misses per hit, not very good at all :-( To boot, there are 193 entries in the
cache for a method that doesn't change, and they're taking up 350kb of RAM for
no good reason.

Is this likely to be a bug in 2.6.2b4 or could I haev tweaked something to get
these kind of bad results?

thanks for any help,

Chris