[Zope] Should everyone always have 'Anonymous' role?

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Tue Aug 5 17:36:16 EDT 2003

Hi Jean!

I am pretty sure that only the 'Anonymous User' has (and should have) the
'Anonymous' role. OTOH it does probably not hurt to have it, even as
authenticated user. Well, apart from your condition that is... ;-)

Stefan

--On Dienstag, 05. August 2003 15:22 +0200 Jean Jordaan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/