[Zope] Zope.org migration

Ron Bickers rbickers-expires-1060707877.68dd2e@logicetc.com
Tue Aug 5 18:04:15 EDT 2003

I'm sure the good folks at Zope Corporation have considered this in their
migration plan.  The big contrasting box in the middle of the front page is
pretty clear about what is going on.  If anyone derives from these problems
that Zope does not look good, then ... well... you can't spoon-feed
everyone. ;-)

BTW, besides my personal pet peeve of sites using micro-sized fonts for
content, I like the new site.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.