[Zope] Strip all HTML

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed Aug 6 12:34:19 EDT 2003

Dylan Reinhardt wrote:

> By default, Python Scripts restrict what you can do.  You'll either need
> to run that code in an external method or configure Zope to allow re
> (and creation of re objects, IIRC) in Python scripts.

My memory tells me that I spent a fair bit of time making the stripogram
functions work from restricted python space, so I would suggets that as the way
to go.

I'm not sure exactly what ken is trying to achieve, or how he tried stripogram,
but I'd be suprised if it didn't support what he wanted to do...

cheers,

Chris