[Zope] where has the mailman for this list gone ?

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Wed Aug 6 20:44:48 EDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 09:15:42PM +0200, Joachim Schmitz wrote:
> I just wanted to disable my delivery for a while, but the list
> administration for this list is gone
> mail.zope.org Mailing Lists says
>
> "No such list zope"

Unfortunately, the volunteer effort to move all @zope.org and @python.org
lists to a new mailman version could not move the zope@zope.org list the
first time round, and there has been no time available yet to finish the
move. This means that the new version of Mailman doesn't know about the list
yet; it is still under control of the old version.

However, as long as you know your password still, you can use the email
interface to mailman to change options. Just send an email with the subject
'help' to zope-request@zope.org and follow the instructions in the reply.

If you do no longer know your password, I am looking into what options you
have then; the email interface doesn't appear to have an option to send the
password out like the web interface does.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

--
Martijn Pieters