[Zope] Re: squishdot

Lee Harr missive at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 10 15:14:27 EDT 2003

>I need help to install Squishdot.
>In my PC I have installed Zope 2.6.2b5 and I didn't
>know in what directory put the zip that gets off the
>page zope.org. neither how to make to use it (Is it
>necessary to configure something?)

It depends on the product zipfile....

The Squishdot folder needs to end up in
${ZOPE_DIR}/lib/python/Products/

Sometimes the zips are from the ${ZOPE_DIR} and sometimes
they are from the ${ZOPE_PRODUCTS_DIR}

Your best bet may be to unpack it in an empty folder and see what
you get.  Look for the Squishdot folder and move that in to place.

There is also probably a README file in the zip that gives
instructions on how to install it.