[Zope] zpt link to file

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Mon Aug 11 13:37:36 EDT 2003

Michael Bleijerveld wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following statements are converted from DTML. Files are stored in a
> Localfs object.

> tal:content="files/id">HOME TITLE OR ID</a></td>
>
> 1) The link to the file doesn't work. Must I replace attributes with another
> statement ?
> 2) I want to make user variable. How can I solve this ?
>
> Regards.
>
> Michael

files/id"></td>
tal:content="files/title_or_id">The file</a></td>

1.) this should work now if I understand your example
2.) You dont want to do much programming in ZPT since
     ZPT is for presentation only. The simpler the better.
     Form your values outside of ZPT with one or more
     python scripts. You can return any nested lists and
     dictionaries.

HTH
Tino Wildenhain