[Zope] How to enhance verbosity of answers of incorrectly filled forms

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Thu Aug 14 18:33:49 EDT 2003

Hi,

is there any clever way to give the user a more verbose answer - preferably in
an apropriate layout if I use

   <form action="report.html" method="get">
     <input name="Id:int:required">
     <input name="Text:string:required">
   </form>

instead just

    Empty entry when integer expected

Well I know I could change the layout a little bit by changing the default
error method but I would like to give the user a hint *which* field(s) has
to be filled.

I could do this with a Python script but I'm currently trying to test the power
of PageTemplates and ZSQL methods instead of my former way to use Zope with
more or less sticking to Python Scripts exclusively.

Kind regards

         Andreas.