[Zope] Zclass containing an image

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Aug 15 22:31:23 EDT 2003

Bart Hubbard wrote at 2003-8-15 11:57 -0400:
 > For this class, I've subclassed my custom MedicalContent class, CatalogPathAwareBase, and  also ObjectManager.

Very fine!

 > I was
 > thinking that an instance of this class would actually contain the associated image.  I've customized the AddForm for
 > this class, but haven't tried to tackle how to get that image into it.  I don't want to rely on the users to have to
 > view objects of this type like a folder, and then add images willy-nilly.

Thus, you must provide your own interface to manage the image.
You find the available methods for image management in
"OFS.Image.Image" (and its base class "OFS.Image.File").
Creation of an image in an ObjectManager "om" looks like:

	 om.manage_addProducts['OFSP'].manage_addImage(id,file,...)

You find "manage_addImage" in "OFS/Image.py" (to learn about additional
arguments).

Dieter