[Zope] How to install a new product in Zope 2.7

Chris McDonough chris.mcdonough at cox.net
Sat Aug 16 11:29:58 EDT 2003

If you're running this as a service, the Zope Windows service stuff
has fairly poor failure reporting support.  It sounds like something
is blowing up in your local Products directory.

Try running Zope manually via the "bin\runzope.bat" batch file with
the "product $INSTANCE\Products" directive in your config file and
look at the console output.  It should tell you what is going wrong.