[Zope] management process does not work for me

Marcus Bergmann marcus.bergmann at isst.fhg.de
Sun Aug 17 12:32:19 EDT 2003

Hello,

the management process which restarts Zope after a crash does not work for me.
On Unix the default behaviour is to create a management process if the option '-Z1' or '-Zyes' in the 'start' script is not given. My Zope instance wasn't restarted after a crash and I can't find such a process after a restart by hand.
To get sure, I added '-Zyes' to the 'start' file and restarted Zope once again. But 'ps -efa' shows only the normal Zope processes.

Zope version: 2.6.1
OS: SunOS 5.8

Anyone got an idea?

Thanks,
Marcus

P.S. Sorry, our webmailer doesn't supports reply-to ;-(