[Zope] Reading contents of a Page Template

Anitha George anithageorge27 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 17 11:59:24 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I have a requirement to create a SiteMap for my site.
My site is dynamically built from the Zope tree structure.
Folder and Sub Folders need to appear as a tree structure and need to be
sorted by name and date.
I have viewed the examples in the Examples folder in ZMI and gotten a
general Idea of how to get the files within a specific folder.
But I need to be able to go through the whole set of folders and sub Folders
and create the SiteMap and not just for a single folder .
Is there some While- Do Loop which I can use to Loop through till I reach
the Lowest rung in a Tree for each and every Folder and create a Site Map.
Also Each of these folders has an index_html page template which can be
linked from the SiteMap that is created.
Each of the index_html files has a number of anchor tags.
These Tags are for moving within the Page.
I need to be able to include these Tage as well in My SiteMap  ...
CAN I GET THESE ANCHOR TAG LINKS ON EACH PAGE BY READING THROUGH THE CONTENT
OF EACH OF THESE PAGE TEMPLATES?
IS THERE SOME OTHER WAY TO DO ALL THESE ???

So Totally I need a SiteMap with all Folders and SubFolders and Anchor Tags
to be shown in the SiteMap from where I can click and view these Pages

ALL help is appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Anitha George