[Zope] Disallowed attachment type found in sent message "Re: Re: My details"

System Anti-Virus Administrator root at pt23-qms-01.ptn.no
Tue Aug 19 13:16:11 EDT 2003

Attention: zope at zope.org

A Disallowed attachment type was found in an Email message you sent.
This Email scanner intercepted it and stopped the entire message
reaching its destination.

The Disallowed attachment type was reported to be:

PIF files not allowed per Company security policy

Please contact your I.T support personnel with any queries regarding this
policy.

Your message was sent with the following envelope:

MAIL FROM: zope at zope.org
RCPT TO:   info at shipping-publ.no

... and with the following headers:

---