[Zope] Cleaning HTML for use as ZPT

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Tue Aug 19 10:01:40 EDT 2003

You don't say why you need to put the existing HTML into TAL.
Why not serve the old malformed HTML (that works) directly
and use TAL and/or DTML to invoke it.  I use this approach
to good effect.  I actually store the HTML in the local file
system and access it through LocalFS.  Over time you can migrate
HTM to TAL as features are added, etc.