[Zope] Re: That movie

System Operator sysop at qwest.net
Wed Aug 20 13:11:10 EDT 2003

            *** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RECEIPT NOTIFICATION ***

  ** THE RETURN ADDRESS ON THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SET TO PREVENT MAIL **
 ** LOOPS IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ARE RUNNING SOFTWARE WHICH AUTO-REPLIES **
 ** TO INBOUND MAIL.  QWEST WILL NOT SEE ANY REPLY SENT TO THIS MESSAGE. **

This  message is a response to your report of an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
            violation involving a Qwest customer, entitled:
     < Re: That movie >

If you do not wish to receive this automatic response, send future reports
to <abuse-nonverbose at qwest.net>.

"Pop-Up" Spam

If you are receiving "pop-up" spam advertisements, please see the
following web page for information on how to disable the Microsoft
Messenger service.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q330904

Thank you for reporting this incident to Qwest.  We are have received your
report and are investigating the situation.  Once we have completed our
investigation, we will take appropriate action against the offending customer account.

Due to the current high volume of abuse mail we handle, this may be the
only response you receive, unless we need further information to complete the investigation.

If you are reporting an email abuse issue such as UBE or spam, please include the following
information so that we can complete a full investigation of your report:

1)  Original subject line- When you forward email, please forward it with a
subject header the same as when you received it.

2)  Complete headers- Most email programs only display abbreviated headers.
Please check your email program's documentation for assistance in how to
display the full headers.  Full headers will include a "RECEIVED:" line with
a set of four numbers divided by periods (ex. 123.45.67.89)  We cannot
complete an investigation without this information.

3) Complete message body- Please include the complete, unedited body of the
message as you received it.

If you are reporting unauthorized access attempts, please be sure to include
logs of the incident, including the IP address of the offender, as well as
the date, time and time zone when the incident occurred.

 ** Please note: Submissions must be in plain text format. **
 ** All attachments are removed upon receipt and discarded. **

       Qwest Internet Solutions    sysop at qwest.net, abuse at qwest.net

                 (A)cceptable (U)se (P)olicy (AUP)
          http://www.qwest.com/legal/usagePolicy.html