[Zope] Zope on SuSE 8.2 -- What initial user name and password do I use?

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Fri Aug 22 11:32:04 EDT 2003

use zpasswd.py to create a file 'inituser' and create an initial account
username and password.  Altertaively you can reinstall and be sure to
captyure the initial user information.