[Zope] PTC and EXIF reading support for Photo product

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Mon Aug 25 16:53:02 EDT 2003

Hi,

I found a product to support PTC and EXIF tags at

     http://zope.org/Members/ausum/Iptc_Exif_reading_support

and I would like to package this for Debian GNU/Linux.  Unfortunately there
is no license available and so I tried to ask the author

      Augusto Cabrera  <ausum_studio at hotmail dot com>

but his e-mail account seems to be full and the mail bounced.  Because the
product is more than one year old it might be possible that Augusto does not
use this account any more and I would like to ask, whether somebody knows
a more up to date address.

Kind regards

        Andreas.