[Zope] Re: Integrating an SQL Database into ZCatalog

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Mon Aug 25 19:07:41 EDT 2003

also sprach Paul Winkler <pw_lists at slinkp.com> [2003.08.25.1737 +0200]:
> google for CatalogAnything (one word).

my Lord. Working with Zope gets me high, seriously. I wonder what
will happen soon, I am continuously trying to calm down my
excitement about Zope and you guys shove new cool things in my face.
The former happens way slower than the latter, so I am looking at,
what, Zoporphine Overdose?

Thanks Paul! Thanks Zope! Yeah!

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"in contrast to the what-you-see-is-what-you-get philosophy,
 unix is the you-asked-for-it,-you-got-it operating system."
                                                           --scott lee