[Zope] Z SQL Method, ZMySQLDA, connection pooling, threads, life, the universe, and everything

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Tue Aug 26 01:03:57 EDT 2003

Dieter, Thanks for your comments, insightful as usual.  For the moment
I've decided to go with the simpler approach you suggest and will return
to the connection pooling approachB when I have a little time.