[Zope] maintaining consistent security settings across cloned sites

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Tue Aug 26 11:43:45 EDT 2003

Paul,

Thanks for the input.  I hope it isn't too big a job...

The problem we've seen is that the security settings don't transfer with
the object.  Usually that does not matter since most security settings are
inherited and/or acquired.  The problem lies with the few that have
something special--and inevitably that breaks something.