[Zope] maintaining consistent security settings across cloned sites

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Tue Aug 26 11:59:07 EDT 2003

Me too!  We've seen problems with the security settings after syncs.  I
suspect that the security settings transfer but the proxy settings
don't--but that's a guess based on anecdotal evidence.  When we've had a
problem it's been too much of a crisis to sit back and figure out exactly
what went wrong.  Hence the need for a tool to allow us to audit the
settings.  For a site of any size, just checking the settings by hand is a
prodigious job.