[Zope] Zope on SuSE 8.2 -- What initial user name and password do Iuse?

Jerry Westrick Jerry at Westrick.Com
Wed Aug 27 02:20:47 EDT 2003

Dear SuSE users...

please look at the /usr/share/doc/packages/readme.suse
this is the place where the SuSE packagers place comments on the way
the've configured software for you....

The user name and password are listed there, along with the instructions
to change it as soon as posible!

Jerry Westrick.

P.S.  It's always a good idea to check the /usr/share/doc/packages/xxx
dirs for a readme.suse file...  (as noted in the description of the
package when you loaded it with YAST2!)