[Zope] sub:How to use the COMObject Product

Gnanadurai Moses gnanadurai_moses at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 04:15:57 EDT 2003

Hi EveryBody,
   Can any body tell me how to use the COMObject Product.
I have successfully installed the Product and solved the
problem of multithreading. I'am able to connect to the COM Object.
   I want to create excel file from the data in zope server and
upload it to a folder in zope.
I don't know how to call the methods in excel.
To be more specific.. how to create a new Workbook..
How to load data to a sheet...
I tried xlApp.Workbooks.Add() , It doesn't work.
Thanks in Advance...
regards,
Gnanadurai