[Zope] Scripting ExternalFile

David Mitchell djmitchell at optushome.com.au
Thu Aug 28 21:45:12 EDT 2003

Hello everyone,

I've got a script that generates HTML content on a regular basis, and I
want to be able to make it visible via Zope.  The ExternalFile product
is just about perfect, except that I want to be able to script the
"inclusion" of files into the Zope infrastructure rather than go
ExternalFile's GUI each time.

I can't just leave the HTML content out in the file system; I need to be
able to manage access using Zope's security system.

Has anyone got any pointers on how to do this, or even point me in the
right direction?

Thanks in advance

Dave Mitchell